By accessing and using this site you agree with each of the Terms and Conditions set forth below:
Warranties, Liabilities and Damages
1. OGX makes no warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the content, tools and materials contained, used and offered by this site, and waivers any liability for damages resulting from content errors or equipment failure.
2. OGX makes no express or explicit warranties with respect to undue use of the information, tools and materials made available and/or of the equipment used by this website, for whatever purpose, by any user, and user shall be fully liable for possible infringements of own or third party’s rights, resulting from this undue use.
3. In no circumstance OGX, OGX officers or employees will be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses resulting from the connection to this website, or use or impossibility to use, or relatively to any performance failure, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in the operation or transmission, computer viruses or line or system failure, even if OGX or OGX representatives have been warned about the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses occurring.
4. Website users will be fully accountable for the appropriate provision of all Internet resources, without exception.
5. OGX waivers any liability for the content offered by other websites (a) whose addresses are displayed on the pages of this website, or (b) where the address of this website is displayed. OGX makes no warranties about the reimbursement of any damages caused by the websites referred to in this item.
7. Before making any investment decision, potential investors are advised to carefully consider, in the light of their own financial standings and investment objectives, all the information made available by this website and, especially, potential investors are advised to carefully assess the Risk Factors.
Confidentiality of User Information
Copyrights and Intellectual Property
Except as otherwise provided, the full content of this website pages, such as, information, materials, instruments, page layout, graphs and drawings are OGX property or property of third parties that have lawfully assigned their use rights.
Comments about the EBITDA
The EBITDA reflects net profit before net financial expenses, income tax and social contribution, depreciation and amortizations. The EBITDA is used as performance measurement tool by Company management, and is not a measurement adopted by the Brazilian or by the American Accounting Principles.
The EBITDA does not represent cash flow for the relevant periods, and should not be seen as a replacement for net profit, as an indicator of OGX operating performance or as a replacement for cash flow, or as a liquidity indicator.
OGX management is convinced that the EBITDA is a practical measurement to check company operating performance, and to enable a comparison with other companies doing business in the same sector. Please note that the EBITDA is not a measurement established under the Brazilian Accounting Principles (Corporate Law or BR GAAP) or the United States Accounting Principles (US GAAP), and may be defined and calculated in different ways by different companies.
Note: By accessing this website and any of its pages user automatically accepts all the Terms and Conditions established herein. Therefore, please stop any search or reference to any of the pages of this website if you do no agree with all the Terms and Conditions above.